Saturday 31 March 2012

CPSH: March


Emma at The Gift Shed thought up our topics for this month, and should have a round-up if you pop and see her next week.


Inspiration

The National Theatre - always inspirational.


Something I Made


Lots and lots of flowers - secret wedding plans!


Sunlight

Green Park in the sunshine.


Books


My books. I liked this one better than the in-focus version!


Motif: Retro

My beautiful engagement ring  - 1950s so definitely retro.


I'm going to be guest hosting the CPSH for April, so come back on Monday to see what I've thought up and to let me know you want to take part!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah, now I know why you were after yellow and green fabric!

    Thanks so much for taking part this month, I'll be posting my favourites tomorrow and look forward to seeing what topics you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete